Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2012/01/04 16:29:54 UTC

Re: Error loading bean definitions

On Wednesday, December 21, 2011 11:33:16 PM prashant wrote:
> [2011-12-22 08:24:54,595] ERROR aanleverserviceClientLogger Error in static
> block: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
> creating bean with name 'cxf.config1': Initialization of bean failed; nested
> exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not register object
> [org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl@2cd728] under bean name 'cxf': there is
> already object [org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl@2cd728] bound

What version of CXF are you using?   Also, can you provide the full spring
config?

With any recent version of CXF, there shouldn't be any
org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl objects defined there.   They should be the
specific SpringBus subclass.

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Error loading bean definitions

Posted by prashant <pr...@tieto.com>.
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n5619608/applicationConfig.xml
applicationConfig.xml

Sorry forgot to attached file in my last post . Please find attached
applicationConfig.xml

Re: Error loading bean definitions

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
As long as you are using the

<bean id="cxf" class="org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl">

form, you will get that error with any recent version of CXF (>=2.4.x).
CXFBusImpl is an internal class and should never be referenced directly like
that.   You MUST use the <cxf:bus> form at this point or many things will
not properly load.

Dan

On Tuesday, April 03, 2012 10:09:37 PM prashant wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Actually It didn't help me. The issue was I require cxf configuration file
> on classpath and it was missing.
> Now there is no previous bean creation error even though I have following
> in y cxf config file
>
> <cxf:bus>
>     <cxf:features>
>       <cxf:logging/>
>     </cxf:features>
>   </cxf:bus>
> and
> <bean id="cxf" class="org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl">
>
>     <property name="outInterceptors">
>       <list>
>         <ref bean="mapAggregator"/>
>         <ref bean="mapCodec"/>
>       </list>
>     </property>
>     <property name="outFaultInterceptors">
>       <list>
>         <ref bean="mapAggregator"/>
>         <ref bean="mapCodec"/>
>       </list>
>     </property>
>   </bean>
>
> I tried to merge bean CXFBusImpl in cxf:bus but it didn't work, so I have
> kept it as it is.
>
> Now there is new issue
>

> [2012-04-04 07:00:42,824] DEBUG org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
> Adding interceptor
> org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.SoapPreProtocolOutInterceptor@1299
> f7e to phase post-logical
> [2012-04-04 07:00:42,824] DEBUG org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
> Adding interceptor
> org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.SoapOutInterceptor@1a631cc to
> phase write
> [2012-04-04 07:00:42,876] ERROR aanleverserviceClientLogger Exception
> occured while processing request :
> javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Could not find conduit initiator for
> transport http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:146)
> If you have any idea on this issue please reply
>
> Thanks

Daniel Kulp

Re: Error loading bean definitions

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
I think you need an <import resource="classpath:/META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml"/>

At the very top.

Dan

On Monday, April 02, 2012 06:11:30 AM prashant wrote:
> I did some change in above configuration now my cxf config file is
>
> Please find attached file
>

> http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n5612407/cxf-Aanleverservice.xml
> cxf-Aanleverservice.xml
>
> And now exception is
>

> [2012-04-02 15:08:35,425] INFO
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
> Destroying singletons in
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@1dafb
> 4e: defining beans
> [Aanleverservice,AanleverServiceFactory,TimestampSign_Request,cxf.config0,
> mapAggregator,*.http-conduit,mapCodec,cxf.config1,org.springframework.bean
> s.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#0,tixDigipoortAdapter,xibAa
> nleverserviceClient,propertyHolder]; root of factory hierarchy
> [2012-04-02 15:08:35,438] ERROR aanleverserviceClientLogger Error in
> static block: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
> Error creating bean with name 'cxf.config1': Initialization of bean
> failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not
> register object [org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl@179c7cf] under bean name
> 'cxf': there is already object [org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl@179c7cf]
> bound

Daniel Kulp

Re: Error loading bean definitions

Posted by prashant <pr...@tieto.com>.
I did some change in above configuration now my cxf config file is

Please find attached file

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n5612407/cxf-Aanleverservice.xml
cxf-Aanleverservice.xml

And now exception is

[2012-04-02 15:08:35,425] INFO
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
Destroying singletons in
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@1dafb4e:
defining beans
[Aanleverservice,AanleverServiceFactory,TimestampSign_Request,cxf.config0,mapAggregator,*.http-conduit,mapCodec,cxf.config1,org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#0,tixDigipoortAdapter,xibAanleverserviceClient,propertyHolder];
root of factory hierarchy
[2012-04-02 15:08:35,438] ERROR aanleverserviceClientLogger Error in static

Posted by prashant <pr...@tieto.com>.
Hi Daniel,

As you said I commented
 <bean id="cxf" class="org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl">
and add
<cxf:outInterceptors>
    <list>
 		<ref bean="mapAggregator"/>
    	<ref bean="mapCodec"/>
    </list>
    </cxf:outInterceptors>
    <cxf:outFaultInterceptors>
     <list>
        <ref bean="mapAggregator"/>
        <ref bean="mapCodec"/>
      </list>
    </cxf:outFaultInterceptors>
in cxf:bus

Now the issue is

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot convert value of type
[java.util.ArrayList] to required type
[org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Interceptor] for property 'outInterceptors[0]':
no matching editors or conversion strategy found

Please help me on this.

Thanks

Re: Error loading bean definitions

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
You're main issue is that you have:

<cxf:bus>
<cxf:features>
<cxf:logging/>
</cxf:features>
</cxf:bus>

along with:
<bean id="cxf" class="org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl">

that second one will kill a lot of things and shouldn't be there.   The
<cxf:bus> can have <cxf:inInterceptors> and outInterceptor right on it.

Dan

On Wednesday, January 04, 2012 9:21:33 PM prashant wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Thanks for your reply. My problem has been resolved.
> Please find attached configuration files.
> http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n5121794/applicationConfig.xml
> applicationConfig.xml
> http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n5121794/cxf-Aanleverservice.xml
> cxf-Aanleverservice.xml
>

> I was trying to import cxf-Aanleverservice.xml in applicationConfig.xml
> using <import resource="classpath*:cxf-Aanleverservice.xml"/> and then I was
> facing above problem. I keep both files separated and then issue resolved.
> This merging of file I was doing to solve one classpath file reading issue.
>
> The issue was here:
>
> XmlBeanFactory factory = new XmlBeanFactory( new
> ClassPathResource(cxfConfigFile));
>
> and it was unable to find cxf config file though it was on classpath.
> The issue solved by using following in my code:
>
> Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(XIBAanleverserviceClient.class.
> getClassLoader()); XmlBeanFactory factory = new XmlBeanFactory( new
> ClassPathResource(cxfConfigFile));
>

> Thanks
> Prashant

Daniel Kulp