Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2013/04/29 18:58:31 UTC

[FalconJX][FlexJS] Basic Button Skinning

I think I forgot to mention last week that I added a very basic (and ugly) skinnable button to the FlexJSTest_again example.  I only added skinning to the html.staticControls.TextButton.  Volunteers are invited to copy that over to the html5 set and/or provide a nicer set of pngs for the button skin (or contribute anything else they want).

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.
http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui

Re: [FalconJX][FlexJS] Basic Button Skinning

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi Alex,

very cool. I tried to play with the skinning feature with a new button with
height 70 and see that the image is behaving like a tile (repeating on y
vertex). I need to see more how CSS and skinning works in FlexJS but this
is very cool.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de TecnologĂ­a

Re: [FalconJX][FlexJS] Basic Button Skinning

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Nick Collins <nd...@gmail.com>.