Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by dimas yoga pratama <sm...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/09 16:41:46 UTC

install usage server

Hi all,

I want to monitor every VMs in my apache cloudstack, how I can install
cloudstack-usage in my management server?
Because my cloud_usage database is empty, apparently it need
cloudstack-usage that has been installed in my MS.
I'm using basic networking in my apache cloudstack.  I trid to follow the
instruction in
http://cloudstack-installation.readthedocs.org/en/latest/optional_installation.html#installing-the-usage-server-optional
but it shows that the ./install is not valid,
Can someone show me the correct way to install it?

Thanks, looking forward for your answer.
Dimas.

Re: install usage server

Posted by dimas yoga pratama <sm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Luc, I installed java-1.6.0 and it works. :)

Re: install usage server

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.

Re: install usage server

Posted by dimas yoga pratama <sm...@gmail.com>.

Re: install usage server

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Re: install usage server

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Jun 9, 2014, at 4:50 PM, Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> wrote:

> install  package: cloudstack-usage
>
> ex:  yum install cloudstack-usage
>
> then you can do: service cloudstack-usage start
>
> Nice catch on the documentation we will update this…

Yeah, my bad I remember adding a big "NOT VALID, NEED CORRECTION", but never got to fixing it.

Re: install usage server

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.