Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Eric Crawford <ph...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/10 19:52:22 UTC

Variant product description and price in eCommerce

Hi all. When viewing a virtual product from the demo data in the
ecommerce app, I notice that when the features are selected for that
product, the product description doesn't change to reflect the
selection and the product price does not change as well. Does the
customer have to add the product to the cart and view the cart to see
the actual price of the product they are interested in?

Thanks,
Eric

Re: Variant product description and price in eCommerce

Posted by Eric Crawford <ph...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I will create a JIRA issue for this.

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.