Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Aaron Ploetz <aa...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/22 13:34:05 UTC

new Cassandra Corner episode w/ Patrick McFadin

Nothing to see here...because well, it's a podcast, right? But I did get to
spend some time with Patrick McFadin discussing our favorite database -
Apache Cassandra! Listen in as we talk a little about the early days of
Cassandra as well as the new, upcoming Cassandra 4.1 release.

https://anchor.fm/cassandra-corner/episodes/ep4---Patrick-McFadin-Apache-Cassandra-4-1-e1k8k1l

The Cassandra Corner podcast is available on Anchor, Apple Podcasts,
Spotify, Google Podcasts and Stitcher. It is intended to highlight cool use
cases for Cassandra as well as the folks in the community who implement
them. If you would like to be a guest on the podcast, please reach out to
me!