Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/01 13:25:33 UTC

Re: maven-antrun-plugin

Shivaji
Sorry for late reply.
I have some troubles with my local env.

I will start working on it as soon as possible.

We have to check:
- pending blocker  tickets in JIRA
- pending pull requests
- upgrading dependencies and parent poms
- build ok on builds.apache.org

Then we are good to go.
Personally I am not familiar with this plugin but if the build is already
stable and we do not have showstoppers the release procedure is quite
straightforward

Please help me with the checklist above
I hope we can cut a release within a couple of week.

And other help is very appreciated
If any other committer that is used to use and work with this plugin wants
to pick this release up then it is worth to think about driving the release

Cheers

Re: maven-antrun-plugin

Posted by Eric Lilja <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Any update on this? At least, in Jira, I cannot see any activity regarding
issues.

- Eric L

Re: maven-antrun-plugin

Posted by Eric Lilja <mi...@gmail.com>.

Re: maven-antrun-plugin

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il Dom 1 Mar 2020, 16:22 Eric Lilja <mi...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> No no, not at all, if you see my first reply in this thread,

Sorry I forgot, too much time passed :)

Enrico

I am

Re: maven-antrun-plugin

Posted by Eric Lilja <mi...@gmail.com>.
No no, not at all, if you see my first reply in this thread, I am

Re: maven-antrun-plugin

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

Re: maven-antrun-plugin

Posted by Eric Lilja <mi...@gmail.com>.

Re: maven-antrun-plugin

Re: maven-antrun-plugin

Posted by Eric Lilja <mi...@gmail.com>.
  Thanks for doing this, Enrico! It would be absolutely lovely to see the
plugin uplifted to Maven 3 requirement, as the other plugins have, along
with other parent/dependency updates, as you mentioned. Also hoping to see
ant itself bumped to 1.10.7!

Thanks again!

- Eric L

Re: maven-antrun-plugin

Posted by Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@ibiblio.org>.
On Sun, Mar 1, 2020 at 8:25 AM Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Shivaji
> Sorry for late reply.
> I have some troubles with my local env.
>
> I will start working on it as soon as possible.
>
> We have to check:
> - pending blocker  tickets in JIRA

There are two open issues in Jira. Neither looks like a blocker to me.

> - pending pull requests

There are no pending pull requests.

> - upgrading dependencies and parent poms

I'll take a quick look at this.
The website is also due for an update.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold