Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Henry Lu <zh...@umich.edu> on 2002/02/15 15:44:13 UTC

action without form

In Struts, can we setup an action without form in the struts-config.xml
file? is the following legal?

<action
 pathe="/something"
 type="so.so.somthing"
 scope="request"

</action>

There is no name specified in this action.

Re: action without form

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Yes, but the html:form tag expects a formbean, so in that case you need
to create a blank form to placate the tag.

Henry Lu wrote:

> In Struts, can we setup an action without form in the struts-config.xml
> file? is the following legal?
>
> <action
>  pathe="/something"
>  type="so.so.somthing"
>  scope="request"
>  >
> </action>
>
> There is no name specified in this action.

-- Java Web Development with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/

Re: action without form