Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <aw...@qosina.com> on 1995/11/27 17:50:41 UTC

virtual-howto

I know everyone is working on the 1.0 release, but I thought since we're
thinking of revamping www.apache.org anyway I could slip this in there
somewhere.

I've been keeping and updating a virtual-howto page for apache.  Right
now it's only for linux, but I'm expanding it.  ( thanks to brian for the
pointers
on to write better html code ).

If anyone has a couple of minutes to look it over, and let me know where
I can plug it in at the web site I would appreciate it.

I don't care if I move the pages to hyperreal or just make a link from there
to my pages.  Either way is fine.

Netscape < 2.0  http://www.qosina.com/apache/

Netacape <= 2.0 http://www.qosina.com/~awm/

( My home one will tell if you're running 2.0 or not and send you to the
appropriate directory for 1.2, or 2.0... etc ).

<Aram>

Re: virtual-howto

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>.
On Mon, 27 Nov 1995, Aram W. Mirzadeh wrote:
> If anyone has a couple of minutes to look it over, and let me know where
> I can plug it in at the web site I would appreciate it.

It should be put under /docs/.

> I don't care if I move the pages to hyperreal or just make a link from there
> to my pages.  Either way is fine.

I would prefer to have it on the www.apache.org site since we'll possibly
have more than one Linux expert, and so that way it can get mirrored all
over the world along with the rest of the documentation.

	Brian