Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Cyril Rognon <cr...@objectiva.fr> on 2001/11/27 14:25:56 UTC

problem : centered table in FO

Hi list,

I am looking for a way to center a table (not the data in the table cells)
in a page.

I have tried to set padding and margin to a surrounding block but FOP
doesn't pay attention to this...

I have also tried a start-indent but it changes nothing. I am using FOP
0.20.2RC.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks

Cyril Rognon

Re: problem : centered table in FO [FAQ]

Posted by Corinna Hischke <co...@infix.de>.
Hi,

please have a look at the FOP FAQs, I think the solution should be in there:

- create a table as large as the page-body with only one cell
- put your table into the block inside that cell
- center the block in that cell

HTH, Corinna