Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by "Baril, Ben" <Be...@pega.com> on 2008/06/30 15:40:36 UTC

Support for WCF - WS-Security 1.1

Good morning all,

I've been working on a java SOAP client using WSS4J 1.3 that is trying
to connect to a WCF web service using Mutual X.509 certificates. The web
service has an identical security policy as a WSE 2.0 web service which
I can connect to without a problem, but for some reason the signatures I
generate for the WCF service are not valid.

>From what I've read on the web this may be a version problem, however I
wanted to find out from the source. Has anyone managed to get WSS4J to
sign a request using Mutual X.509 (BST) for a WCF service? If so, how?

Thank you!

Benjamin Baril  |  Senior Sales Engineer  |  Pegasystems Inc.

Office: +1.617.866.6687  |  Cell: +1.617.980.3781  |  E-Mail:
Benjamin.Baril@pega.com <ma...@pega.com>   |  Build for
Change(r)

www.pega.com <http://www.pega.com/>