Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Lynn Schaper <sc...@Colorado.EDU> on 2003/10/20 20:06:30 UTC

Red rocks + ApacheCon

I'm thinking of coming into Vegas on Friday night so I can hike Red
Rocks Canyon on Saturday before ApacheCon.  Anyone interested?

Lynn
--
    Lynn Schaper                        Schaper@colorado.edu
    Information Technology Services     Central and Unix Services

Thai in Vegas

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Hey, do you happen to remember the name of that Thai restaurant?

--
And everyone said, "If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve -

Re: Red rocks + ApacheCon

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Lynn Schaper wrote:

> I'm thinking of coming into Vegas on Friday night so I can hike Red
> Rocks Canyon on Saturday before ApacheCon.  Anyone interested?

Very tempting. I'll be around, and would be interested in a hike. Tell
me more.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
There's more than one way to eat a rhesus