Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org> on 2008/11/18 10:51:17 UTC

Re: [CONF] Apache Directory Server v1.5: Navigation (page edited)

Can please somebody with more rights (or the knwoledge how to do it)
update the changed navigation pages for ADSv1.5 [1] and Studio [2]?
I added in the documentation part a direct link to the site with the
generated maven reports.

Thanks
Felix

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/Navigation
[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSTUDIO/Navigation

Re: [CONF] Apache Directory Server v1.5: Navigation (page edited)

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Felix Knecht wrote:
> Can please somebody with more rights (or the knwoledge how to do it)
> update the changed navigation pages for ADSv1.5 [1] and Studio [2]?
> I added in the documentation part a direct link to the site with the
> generated maven reports.

Will do.

Thanks Felix !
> Thanks