Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Witbeck, Shane" <Sh...@bankofamerica.com> on 2003/06/03 15:38:26 UTC

changing tiles-config.xml from within an app?

Does anyone have any experience with changing a tiles-config.xml file from
within an app? I have an app that has different themes based on resource
bundles and a variable which changes bundles (and therefore themes).
Currently, I have this variable defined in the tiles-config.xml and I change
this variable and reload tiles each time I change themes. This is done
strictly on an admin level and anyone using the app would be affected by the
theme change.

Would it be a good idea to create a class to read/write the variable in the
tiles-config.xml or should I just make this variable a Singleton?

TIA,

Shane