Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/14 15:02:28 UTC

Exhibit integration [was:Re: svn commit: r556207 - in /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.doap: ./ resources/stylesheets/ resources/themes/common/html/ src/documentation/content/xdocs/ src/documentation/resources/themes/

On 7/13/07, rgardler@apache.org <rg...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: rgardler
> Date: Fri Jul 13 19:11:43 2007
> New Revision: 556207

> Log:
> Basic support of Exhibit browsing of the catalogue

It's exciting to see this integration.  I wasn't able to get it
working though - complaining about the doap-exhibit contract.  It's
been a while since I've done anything with this so it could very well
be on my end too - I'll keep poking around and see if I can figure out
what I'm goofing up.

--tim