Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by j0llyr0g3r <ti...@wincor-nixdorf.com> on 2007/08/20 20:47:19 UTC

Simple networkConnector question

Hi folks,

i got a really simple question and i hope someone can help me out.

I simply don't get it: I just want to connect two brokers, let's call them A
and B.

Ok, so my broker A looks like this:

   <transportConnectors>
         <transportConnector  name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61610"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
      </transportConnectors>

      <networkConnectors>
        <networkConnector name="B" uri="static:(tcp://localhost:61818)" />
      </networkConnectors>

Simple thing. Listen on 61610 for consumers and producers and make a
connection to another broker on 61818.

But HOW do i tell Broker B to listen on port 61818 for other broker
connections?

The transportConnectors are only for consumers / producers, right? So how do
tell broker B to listen on port 61818?

Re: Simple networkConnector question

Posted by j0llyr0g3r <ti...@wincor-nixdorf.com>.
Hey,

thx for the hint.

Funny, i always used it like that, but i always thought this would be some
kind of dirty hack and there would be a "clean" way to set up broker
connections.......:-)

Posted by ttmdev <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.