Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Manjunath B <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/03 10:36:36 UTC

JSF: Not in GZIP format

Hello Users,

I am using Jmeter to test JSF application,
I am facing a tricky issue.

In my test plan i am posting some post data to create user form, but when i
run this test plan it gives me error in Catalina.log file saying that

rg.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.CoreResponseStateManager
_restoreSerializedView
SEVERE:
java.io.IOException: Not in GZIP format
    at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)

In the Response data i can see that page is getting rendered, but data is
not getting inserted into database.

Please help me why the data is not getting into DB, if this is because of
java.io.IOException: Not in GZIP format

please let me know what needs to be done in this case.

Thanks
Manjunath

--
regard's