Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Ndjido Ardo Bar <nd...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/26 21:53:05 UTC

Grid search with Random Forest

Hi folks,

Does anyone know whether the Grid Search capability is enabled since the issue spark-9011 of version 1.4.0 ? I'm getting the "rawPredictionCol column doesn't exist" when trying to perform a grid search with Spark 1.4.0.

Cheers,
Ardo

Re: Grid search with Random Forest

Posted by Ndjido Ardo BAR <nd...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the clarification. Gonna test that and give you feedbacks.

Ndjido

Posted by Ndjido Ardo BAR <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joseph Bradley <jo...@databricks.com>.

Posted by Joseph Bradley <jo...@databricks.com>.