Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Brenda Coulson <br...@dystech.com> on 2009/10/22 16:14:12 UTC

How do I access body from SoapMessage

All

I have looked everywhere to no avail to try to determine how I can access
the XML that makes up the payload of my Soap message. I am using CXF
Interceptors and can see the entire Soap message and have a SoapMessage
object that represents the Soap message. I want to extract the payload from
it and don't know how to do so.

Please help.
Brenda

Re: How do I access body from SoapMessage

Posted by vickatvuuch <vl...@gmail.com>.
I guess Dan has already pointed you in the right direction.

Posted by vickatvuuch <vl...@gmail.com>.
There are different interceptor phases, at some point xml is all parsed and
an object model is built,
depending where you hooked in an interceptor you would see different objects
associated with the message. I'm guessing if you put it in in the right
phase the body would be parsed and available, but
I would beed to debug it to find the right spot.