Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by dineshkumarg <di...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/06 03:34:43 UTC

Java compatibility with TomEE 7.1.0

I have created a PR and jira request to get this document
https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/479 under
https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/tomee-7.1.x/docs.

Can you please commit that document under docs

Thanks

Note: Some features are supported and some are not with java 11 + TomEE
7.1.0, so we are going with support for JDK 7 & 8 as of now. Once we know
there are no issues open against Java 11, we can add this java version as
well to this document in future

--
Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html

Re: Java compatibility with TomEE 7.1.0

Posted by Dinesh <di...@gmail.com>.
Can some of the committer please move forward this PR

Thank you

--
Regards
Dinesh