Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Mike Billau <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/20 18:21:51 UTC

Review request: doc pull requests

Hello,

Can somebody please review these two documentation pull requests?

https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/140
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/149

I'd like to merge them pretty soon - I guess I can do this on my own based
on silent consensus.

Also, I tried to use the reviewboard, but every time I'd upload a diff or
use the tools, reviewboard would prepend the letter "r" to one of the
hashes in one of my files. This caused the review tool to reject the diff
since it couldn't match the file and hash. Anybody have any experience with
this?

Thanks,
Mike Billau

Re: Review request: doc pull requests

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.
Whoops, I also meant to say, those LGTM, especially the first one. Much
more detailed docs for CLI are very welcome.

Braden

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.