Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org> on 2016/04/15 16:24:32 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Directory Fortress 1.0.0

I am closing the vote with:

3 votes for:
Emmanuel, Colm, me

3 non-binding votes for:
Jiajai, Chris, Pennsylshawn

Thanks for the help and support with this release,

Shawn

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Directory Fortress 1.0.0

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
> On Apr 16, 2016, at 6:14 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Le 16/04/16 11:36, Pierre Smits a écrit :
>> Shawn,
>>
>> As far as I can tell we can't call this a successful vote. Many have
>> expresses congratulations and have said testing it (or willingness to
>> test), but the ASF procedure dictates that votes must be done with an
>> explicit expression of +1, 0 or -1.
>>
>> So far I have seen only:
>>
>>   - Colm O hEigeartaigh: binding +1
>>   - Pierre Smits: binding 0
>>   - Jiajia Li: non-binding +1
>>   - Shawn E Smith: non-binding +1
> You forgot Shawn's vote and my vote. That's 3 binding +1 vote, enough
> for calling it a successful vote.

Yes we did pass but I am still new to the release process so it’s good that you’re watchful Pierre.  We also heard from Chris, and although a non-binding vote, he’s experienced with this project and how to test it with openldap.  Between his testing, and the others, we should be good for this release.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Shawn,

As far as I can tell we can't call this a successful vote. Many have
expresses congratulations and have said testing it (or willingness to
test), but the ASF procedure dictates that votes must be done with an
explicit expression of +1, 0 or -1.

So far I have seen only:

   - Colm O hEigeartaigh: binding +1
   - Pierre Smits: binding 0
   - Jiajia Li: non-binding +1
   - Shawn E Smith: non-binding +1

At the moment we're missing another (binding) vote.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services