Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at> on 2005/08/06 14:12:11 UTC

Hibernate and MyFaces

Just because I had a two hours time to spend on other things,
I have written a small article on how to marry hibernate and myfaces
in conjunction with Spring and put it onto the Wiki, it is the first
draft of it, full of typos, but I think the info is badly needed,
feel free to add info and links to the thing, it resembles my knowledge
regarding this issue grown over three projects (one currently done
in struts, which has similar problems in marrying the two apis)

the link can be found here and also already is added to the howto link
section:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/HibernateAndMyFaces

I know there is at least one other article floating on the net
regarding this issue, if someone has a link, please add it.

Werner