Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2017/02/14 01:37:01 UTC

[FlexJS] possible mvn build or compiler issue?

Hi,

I have this conditional code and compiling with maven (standard simple archetype generated pom):

<fx:Script><![CDATA[
    import org.apache.flex.core.ValuesManager;

    public function clicked():void {
        bg.backgroundColor = "red";
        updateBoxStyles();
    }

    COMPILE::JS
    public function updateBoxStyles():void {
        ValuesManager.valuesImpl.applyStyles(box, bg);
    }

    COMPILE::SWF
    public function updateBoxStyles():void {
        // TODO
    }
    ]]></fx:Script>

But when compiling for JS the updateBoxStyles function is empty like so:
/**
 * @export
 */
BindingStyleTest.prototype.updateBoxStyles = function() {
};

Am I doing something wrong? Or is the function call inside the JS version of updateBoxStyles not being emmitted?

Thanks,
Justin