Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Bernd Bohmann <bo...@apache.org> on 2011/10/06 19:13:14 UTC

Problems with Tomcat 5.5 and ServletRequestListener

Hello,

In a case of an error (404..) ServletRequestListener.requestDestroyed
is called before the configured error page is displayed.
I would like to add an alternative initializing method with a Filter
and a HttpSessionListener. With this alternative method it works.

What do you think?

Should I create an issue with a patch?

Regards

Bernd

Re: Problems with Tomcat 5.5 and ServletRequestListener

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
txs Bernd!

I'll check it this weekend.

LieGrue,