Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jie Zhou <Jz...@entriq.com> on 2005/07/30 05:26:22 UTC

Bad envelope: html

Hi Everyone,

I'm testing my web service with a simple client. When I invoke my client, I
got the following. Does anybody know what might have caused this?

I can get the WSDL of my service via
http://hostname:port/axis/services/MyService?WSDL
<http://hostname:port/axis/services/MyService?WSDL> .

What does it mean and how can I debug this?

Thank you very much,

Jie

Error: ; nested exception is:

        org.xml.sax.SAXException: Bad envelope tag:  html

AxisFault

 faultSubcode:

 faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Bad envelope tag:  html

 faultActor:

 faultNode:

 faultDetail:

        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:org.xml.sax.SAXException:
Bad envelope tag:  html

        at
org.apache.axis.message.EnvelopeBuilder.startElement(EnvelopeBuilder.java:70
)

        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(Deserialization
Context.java:1048)

        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
Source)

        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
Source)

        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl$NSContentDispatcher.scanRoot
ElementHook(Unknown Source)

        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatc
her.dispatch(Unknown Source)

        at
Source)

Source)

        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)

        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext
.java:227)

        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)

        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)

        at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChe
cker.java:62)

        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)

        at
com.entriq.device.mcsws.DeviceInfoSoapStub.getDeviceInfo(DeviceInfoSoapStub.
java:103)

        at Test.main(Test.java:11)

        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:mdev1.entriq.net