Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/22 17:07:16 UTC

Microprofile 1.2.0 + CXF 3.3.0

Hey guys I created a ticket and PR to add MP Rest client 1.2.0 impl to
TomEE. Can you please review and merge?
https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/409

Re: Microprofile 1.2.0 + CXF 3.3.0

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@gmail.com>.
Nice!

Thanks James.

--
Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_

Re: Microprofile 1.2.0 + CXF 3.3.0

Posted by j4fm <ja...@my-managed.net>.

Re: Microprofile 1.2.0 + CXF 3.3.0

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.
Nice, thanks James!

Re: Microprofile 1.2.0 + CXF 3.3.0

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@apache.org>.
Nice!

Re: Microprofile 1.2.0 + CXF 3.3.0

Re: Microprofile 1.2.0 + CXF 3.3.0

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dani, would be amazing if this PR makes it to the M3. I really need
a new feature from MP 1.2.0 that is in CXF 3.3.0 :)

Re: Microprofile 1.2.0 + CXF 3.3.0

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Microprofile 1.2.0 + CXF 3.3.0