Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/06 18:05:15 UTC

Re: Shell script to delete unsused streams and report stream diskspace usage

I will add multi-OS and multi-DB version of this.
I guess having cleanup capabilities is vital while storing video files ...

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Shell script to delete unsused streams and report stream diskspace usage

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I have added this functionality to ./admin.sh (admin.bat) (It uses
java calls and should work on all systems, with all databases)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Shell script to delete unsused streams and report stream diskspace usage

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Shell script to delete unsused streams and report stream diskspace usage

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the idea :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Shell script to delete unsused streams and report stream diskspace usage

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the idea :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Shell script to delete unsused streams and report stream diskspace usage

Posted by t....@gmail.com.