Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com> on 2020/12/23 05:46:30 UTC

[VOTE] Release 2.27.0, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 2.27.0,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Reviewers are encouraged to test their own use cases with the release
candidate, and vote +1
 if no issues are found.

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2],
which is signed with the key with fingerprint
C79DDD47DAF3808F0B9DDFAC02B2D9F742008494 [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "v2.27.0-RC1" [5],
* website pull request listing the release [6], publishing the API
reference manual [7], and the blog post [8].
* Python artifacts are deployed along with the source release to the
dist.apache.org [2].
* Validation sheet with a tab for 2.27.0 release to help with validation
[9].
* Docker images published to Docker Hub [10].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours, but given the holidays, we
will likely extend for a few more days. The release will be adopted by
majority approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
-P.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12319527&version=12349380

[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/2.27.0/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1145/
[5] https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/v2.27.0-RC1
[7] https://github.com/apache/beam-site/pull/610
[9]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qk-N5vjXvbcEk68GjbkSZTR8AGqyNUM-oLFo_ZXBpJw/edit#gid=194829106

[10] https://hub.docker.com/search?q=apache%2Fbeam&type=image

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.27.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.
Thank you Kyle and Ismael! In that case, I'll move forward to build RC2.
Best
-P.

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.