Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Mark <m_...@comcast.net> on 2022/03/04 19:55:04 UTC

This is in Moonshine.
Question about running first Flex migration code.
I'm getting all these errors for any s or mx object.
Does this mean there is not emulator for these objects?
I thought a VGroup would be converted and pass the compiler.

Any help, thanks

Re: Binding to xml

Posted by Mark <m_...@comcast.net>.
I figured this out. I did as you suggested and looked at the Flex 4.6 app, Those messages were being produced.
The Bindable works for the XML, but not it’s elements.
If the XML element changes, it only means the XML object changed, so the Binding works.

Thanks for your help.

Binding to xml

Re: Moonshine flex running code - Royale

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

Thanks a lot! Please raise all of these feature request on our GitHub -
They sound really good - we should take care of that! ->
https://github.com/Moonshine-IDE/Moonshine-IDE

Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Moonshine flex running code - Royale

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Some Moonshine errors

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark

It looks like I lost this email somewhere and didn't help you. Do you still
have problems with Moonshine ? I'm happy to assist.

Thanks,
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki