Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Franklin Antony <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/01 13:16:59 UTC

Dynamic Page Redirection

Dear All,
   I have three pages. Page A,Page B,Page C. The use case is as follows

When I click the onSubmit of Page A(has a form) I setResponse to Page B.
Page B already has forms and buttons and many other components in it. Now on
Page B i want to dynamically redirect to Page C under certain situations. To
make the whole story short, I want to bypass Page B(it shouldnt render) and
go to Page C.

I tried out RequestCyle.redirectTo and also call setResponsePage but didnt
work. Could someone please help?

Thanks,
Franklin.

Re: Dynamic Page Redirection

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.
On Dec 1, 2007 2:40 PM, Franklin Antony <fr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Again after I throw it should I catch it and setResponsePage again?

Wicket catches the exception and redirects to the page you specified in the
exception.

Frank

Re: Dynamic Page Redirection

Posted by Franklin Antony <fr...@gmail.com>.
Throw the exception(RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException) on which Page?

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Franklin Antony <fr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.
Perfect and working fine.