Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Enrique Gaona <eg...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/03/01 01:30:07 UTC

Re: [m2] maven-buildnumber-plugin

I'm not sure if the aggregator works if you're using a timestamp as the
build number, it certainly didn't for me.  This is what I have in my
BuildNumberMojo.java or perhaps I'm passing the wrong options:-)

 * @author <a href="mailto:woodj@ucalgary.ca">Julian Wood</a>
 * @version $Id: BuildNumberMojo.java,v 1.1 2007/02/26 20:52:42 egaona Exp
$
 * @goal create
 * @requiresProject
 * @description create a build number from scm if possible, otherwise a
timestamp
 * @aggregator true
 * @requiresOnline true
 * @inheritedByDefault false

Enrique

fgarsombke <fg...@yahoo.com> wrote on 02/28/2007 03:12:19 PM:

> I got around this by making the build-number-plugin @aggregator style.
>
> I just changed the javadoc tag in the plugin and rebuilt it.
>

> /**
>  * This mojo is designed to give you a build number. So when you might
make
> 100 builds of version
>  * 1.0-SNAPSHOT, you can differentiate between them all. The build number
is
> based on the revision
>  * number retrieved from scm. It only works with subversion, currently.
This