Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/22 16:43:07 UTC

Achim Hugen ... you have been called to a Higher Purpose! Ok, maybe you've been voted in as a HiveMind committer.

Dear Achim,

It is with pleasure that I announce the results of the vote ... you
have been elected as the newest member of the Jakarta HiveMind
development team.

To set up your commit priviledges, we'll be creating an account for
you on apache.org; we'll need your preferred user name and a public
SSH key (if you have one).  The process may take a few days to work
out once we have the information.

If you have not already done so, please sure to submit the Contributor
License Agreement to the Apache Software Foundation
<http://www.apache.org/licenses/index.html#clas>.

Please review the Newbie Committer FAQ
<http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html> and the other
materials on the website that describe your role as a Committer.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: Achim Hugen ... you have been called to a Higher Purpose! Ok, maybe you've been voted in as a HiveMind committer.

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
On 6/22/05, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Once again, wrong developer mailing list.  Oops.

Ahh, that turn of phrase that affirms we are all indeed
failable..Oops. I mean fallible.

:-)

Fwd: Achim Hugen ... you have been called to a Higher Purpose! Ok, maybe you've been voted in as a HiveMind committer.