Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Daniel Weeks <dw...@netflix.com.INVALID> on 2014/07/16 23:20:29 UTC

Archive Replication Issue HIVE-7429

I was wondering if someone could quickly review the patch below.  It's
trivial and is just fixing a order of execution problem when uploading the
archive file to hdfs and setting the replication factor (replication is set
before archive is uploaded).

-Dan Weeks

Re: Archive Replication Issue HIVE-7429

Posted by Navis류승우 <na...@nexr.com>.
Committed to trunk. Thanks Daniel, for the contribution.

Navis