Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl> on 2012/06/18 22:18:49 UTC

Building systemvm.iso misses some scripts?

Hi,

I don't know for sure if this is related to the other discussion
regarding the systemvm ISO, but I'm experiencing something different.

While building the systemvm ISO it seems that not all files are included.

My console proxy and ssvm are missing "run.sh" and "_run.sh" in
/usr/local/cloud, due to those files missing /etc/init.d/cloud fails to
start.

I checked the "systemvm.zip" file and those files are not included in
the .zip

The System VM's are a bit new for me, but I'm trying to understand the
whole proces :)

Is this a bug in the current master branch or something locally?

Wido

Re: Building systemvm.iso misses some scripts?

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hey Wido,

What you are missing is the console-proxy that's mentioned already in an earlier thread. You need to build it and make sure to include it in the system vm. I just reverted the commit that removed it and that works for now.

Cheers ,

Hugo

Sent from my iPhone