Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2003/02/20 09:29:23 UTC

The usual suspects

One of the great things about working on an Apache project is that we
are all responsible for the product, jointly and severally. If any of us
  become distracted by other matters, personal or professional, the
other Committers are there to step in and pick up the slack. It's to be
expected that each of us will be unavailable from time to time. And,
when any of us become available again, we can just jump back in again,
no questions asked =:0)

-Ted.

--
Ted Husted,