Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Johan Johansson <jj...@idata.se> on 2007/02/01 14:03:14 UTC

render afp with images

Hi,

I'm not sure if it even is avaible yet in the current version (running 0.93).
But if so, does any have any examples to look at? <fo:external-graphic> does not do any good anyway :-)

Best regards
IDATA, Johan Johansson
Sweden

Re: render afp with images

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Sorry for the late reply.

When I run examples/fo/basic/images.fo through FOP 0.93's AFP Renderer,
it doesn't look so bad. The only image that isn't displayed in IBM's AFP
Viewer Plugin is the JPEG. Maybe if you can provide more details, it's
easier to help.

On 01.02.2007 14:03:14 Johan Johansson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if it even is avaible yet in the current version (running 0.93).
> But if so, does any have any examples to look at? <fo:external-graphic> does not do any good anyway :-)
>
> Best regards
> IDATA, Johan Johansson
> Sweden

Jeremias Maerki