Posted to user@roller.apache.org by obie <ob...@hotmail.com> on 2006/11/28 23:33:18 UTC

Help With Roller Incubation 3.0

Hi, can someone help me w/ my problem. I installed Roller 3.0 w/
apache-tomcat (using mod_jk).
My problems is, in the configuration I have to use JkMount /* ajp13
but, by doing this, it can open anything except html/htm extension
On the other hand, if I do
JkMount /*.jsp wrkr
JkMount /*.do wrkr
... (and so on)
then, I can see the html, but can not open certain servlet extension.
So my questions is ... when I use JkMount /* ajp13 (forwarding all files
from apache to tomcat), how can I tell tomcat to recognize htm file
extension.
Thanks

Re: Help With Roller Incubation 3.0

Posted by obie <ob...@hotmail.com>.
/editors/rte/palette.htm was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

That what I found... notice.. the physical file is there.. but looks like
apache or tomcat wont serve htm or html page.
The default is already text/html. I dont think its about rendering to text
or html, but the problem is, it cant even understand html.
However, thanks for the quick response.

Posted by Allen Gilliland <al...@sun.com>.

Posted by obie <ob...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Allen Gilliland <al...@sun.com>.