Posted to volunteer@openoffice.apache.org by George Bocianu <ge...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/01/03 12:38:41 UTC

Fw: volunteer in contributing to Open Office

   ----- Forwarded message ----- From: George Bocianu <ge...@yahoo.com>To: dev@openoffice.apache.org <de...@openoffice.apache.org>Sent: Monday, 3 January 2022, 12:01:54 GMTSubject: volunteer in contributing to Open Office

Good morning,
I`m George and I`m interested as a volunteer in contributing to Open Office project.
My time budget is for start 2-3 hours per month, but according to things to be done I an increase the time to that.
I worked in SPSS, have little experience in HTML, I`m a pretty good user and starting now to code in Python.

Best regards,George