Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com> on 2007/03/20 07:04:55 UTC

Build report size...

Hi David

I am not sure whether this has been discussed already... but will it be
possible to send build reports with just the status and a snippet of the
build process output, with the link to the online report, *at least*
when the build report size is over one MB etc? I received two build
reports of over 4MB in size during the last day resulting in my mail
server rejecting other mails due to being filled up and my mail client
crashing trying to download these emails

thanks
asankha

Re: Build report size...

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Thanks David!

Apparently Gmail etc. seems to drop this mail (at least for some of the
other folks I checked with) so that may be the reason that the others
didn't complain..

regards
asankha

Re: Build report size...