Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Luis zorita <lz...@pas.uned.es> on 2004/06/10 19:36:16 UTC

Problems with default pub

Hi lenya's:
If I start lenya as standalone application: localhosy:8888. No problem ,
butif I start lenya as a tomcat-cocoon application: localhost:8080 then
lenya starts ,but after trying open lenya default pub (after login) I
get next error message:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler
for
file:/D:/Tomcat5.0.25/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/default/xslt/xhtml2xhtml.xsl:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in
creating Transform Handler

column: 41

line: 29

cause: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Expresión vacía!

location: file:/D:/Tomcat5.0.25/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/default/xslt/xhtml2xhtml.xsl

I,m using windows2000, tomcat 5.0, lenya release 25 april.

With  former version of lenya all worked fine.
Any suggestion?.
Luis Zorita

Re: Problems with default pub

Posted by Jean Pierre LeJacq <jp...@quoininc.com>.
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> Luis zorita wrote:
>
> > I,ve tested it with tomcat5.0, tomcat5.0.25, cocoon 2.1.4,
> > cocoon2.1.5,xalan 2.5.0, xerces 2.6.1
> > Luis Zorita
>
> make sure you have ONLY xalan 2.5.0 and xerces 2.6.1 in your
> tomcat, including endorsed libs

Check also that you don't have stray versions in the
webapps/lenya/WEB-INF/libs/ directory or any place except for
common/endorsed/.

--
JP

Re: Problems with default pub

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.

http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya

Re: Problems with default pub

Posted by Luis zorita <lz...@pas.uned.es>.

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean Pierre LeJacq <jp...@quoininc.com>.
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Luis zorita wrote:

> If I start lenya as standalone application: localhosy:8888. No problem ,
> butif I start lenya as a tomcat-cocoon application: localhost:8080 then
> lenya starts ,but after trying open lenya default pub (after login) I
> get next error message:
>
> ... snip ...
>
> I,m using windows2000, tomcat 5.0, lenya release 25 april.

I suggest you move to a newer release of lenya as many fixes have
been made.  Also, make sure that the proper versions of xalan and
xerces are installed (see the lenya wiki for discussion of this).
What version of cocoon are you using?  Should be at least 2.1.4.

--
JP