Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Katherine Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2016/04/21 01:36:31 UTC

Setting up Confluence Wiki (Re: Vote on Wiki for Quarks Podling)

On 4/18/16 7:21 PM, Kathy Saunders wrote:

> Will a committer or mentor please ask for a Confluence wiki to be set up?

It looks like other Confluence requests to INFRA needed to submit
initial contributors and admins for the wiki.

If you want to contribute to the wiki, please  make an account at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence

Then respond to this thread. I will put your id in with the request.

We need also volunteer admins.  Would anyone  like to volunteer?

Thanks

Kathey

Re: Setting up Confluence Wiki (Re: Vote on Wiki for Quarks Podling)

Posted by Queenie Ma <qu...@gmail.com>.
I signed up with the username: queeniema. Also, I would like to be an admin
for the wiki if it's possible.

\--

Queenie

On Apr 20 2016, at 9:44 pm, Cazen Lee &lt;pokhaeng@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

> Good day!
I've just sign up with "cazen"
Thank you very much
2016\. 4. 21. 오전 11:58에 "Justin Mclean" &lt;justin@classsoftware.com&gt;님이 작성:

> &gt; Hi,
&gt;
&gt; &gt; I will volunteer to be an admin, but I don't have commit privileges,
so
&gt; &gt; don't know if I qualify.
&gt;
&gt; You don’t need to be an committer for that AFAIK.
&gt;
&gt; Justin

Re: Setting up Confluence Wiki (Re: Vote on Wiki for Quarks Podling)

Posted by Cazen Lee <po...@gmail.com>.
Good day!
I've just sign up with "cazen"
Thank you very much
2016. 4. 21. 오전 11:58에 "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com>님이 작성:

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Kathy Saunders <os...@gmail.com>.
> If you want to contribute to the wiki, please  make an account at:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence
>
> Then respond to this thread. I will put your id in with the request.
>
> We need also volunteer admins.  Would anyone  like to volunteer?

I just signed up: oskssaunders

I will volunteer to be an admin, but I don't have commit privileges, so
don't know if I qualify.

Kathy

Re: Setting up Confluence Wiki (Re: Vote on Wiki for Quarks Podling)

Posted by William Marshall <wc...@gmail.com>.
Could you also add me as an admin? My username is wcmarsha.

Posted by Susan Cline <ho...@pacbell.net>.

Posted by Victor Dogaru <vd...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

Posted by Kathy Saunders <os...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Victor Dogaru <vd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Queenie,

Posted by Queenie Ma <qu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Victor Dogaru <vd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by William Marshall <wc...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks Queenie.

Posted by Katherine Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.

Posted by Queenie Ma <qu...@gmail.com>.
View permissions for Anonymous Access (when a user is using Confluence while
not logged in, they are using it anonymously) was not enabled. It has been
enabled and the wiki can be viewed by anyone (logged in or not).

\--

Queenie

On Apr 22 2016, at 12:26 pm, William Marshall &lt;wcmarsha@gmail.com&gt;
wrote:

> Can anybody view the QUARKS wiki site when they are not logged in?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/QUARKS/Quarks+Wiki+Home

> If I'm logged in, I can search for and view the QUARKS page. If I'm logged
out, it doesn't seem to be viewable to me. In contrast, Apache Mina is
viewable and searchable even when I'm logged out (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MINA/Index).

> Ideally, the wiki should be viewable to anybody. Maybe it's set to private?

> On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 5:56 PM, Cazen Lee &lt;pokhaeng@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

> &gt; I'm sorry for inconvenience
&gt; I thought I've registered as "cazen" but it's not. Maybe there are some
&gt; confusing(I remember that typed correctly)
&gt; Anyway, I finished registration with "cazen". I hope that my id can be
&gt; found in confluence
&gt; Thank you
&gt; 2016\. 4. 22. 오전 9:10에 "Queenie Ma" &lt;queeniema.apache@gmail.com&gt;님이
작성:
&gt;
&gt; &gt; I added oskssaunders and wcmarsha as admins. I also added kmarsden
as a
&gt; &gt; contributor.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; I couldn't find the username: cazen. But, I did find a Cazen Lee
with the
&gt; &gt; username: pokhaeng.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; \\--
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Queenie
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; On Apr 21 2016, at 5:04 pm, Katherine Marsden
&gt; &gt; &amp;lt;kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net&amp;gt; wrote:
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; On 4/21/16 12:02 PM, Katherine Marsden wrote:
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt; I filed
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt;
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt; https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-11729
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt;
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt; and requested admins
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt; oskssaunders,queeniema, home4slc, wcmarsha
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt;
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt; with contributors
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt; kmarsden,cazen
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; Well, It's been created at
&gt; &gt; https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/QUARKS
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; but the comment is
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; Only queeniema and home4slc have their Confluence user names
the same,
&gt; &gt; so they are admins and can add the rest of the team.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; I am not sure what the rest of us did wrong. Queenie can you
see if you
&gt; &gt; can add people and if not tell us what you did to register, so we
can do
&gt; &gt; the same?
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; Thanks
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; Kathey
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt;

Re: Setting up Confluence Wiki (Re: Vote on Wiki for Quarks Podling)

Posted by William Marshall <wc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Queenie Ma <qu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for registering. I have added cazen as a contributor.

\--

Queenie

On Apr 21 2016, at 5:56 pm, Cazen Lee &lt;pokhaeng@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

> I'm sorry for inconvenience
I thought I've registered as "cazen" but it's not. Maybe there are some
confusing(I remember that typed correctly)
Anyway, I finished registration with "cazen". I hope that my id can be
found in confluence
Thank you
2016\. 4. 22. 오전 9:10에 "Queenie Ma" &lt;queeniema.apache@gmail.com&gt;님이 작성:

> &gt; I added oskssaunders and wcmarsha as admins. I also added kmarsden as a
&gt; contributor.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; I couldn't find the username: cazen. But, I did find a Cazen Lee with the
&gt; username: pokhaeng.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; \\--
&gt;
&gt; Queenie
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; On Apr 21 2016, at 5:04 pm, Katherine Marsden
&gt; &amp;lt;kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net&amp;gt; wrote:
&gt;
&gt; &gt; On 4/21/16 12:02 PM, Katherine Marsden wrote:
&gt; &amp;gt; I filed
&gt; &amp;gt;
&gt; &amp;gt; https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-11729
&gt; &amp;gt;
&gt; &amp;gt; and requested admins
&gt; &amp;gt; oskssaunders,queeniema, home4slc, wcmarsha
&gt; &amp;gt;
&gt; &amp;gt; with contributors
&gt; &amp;gt; kmarsden,cazen
[...]
&gt; the same?
&gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt;
&gt; &gt; Thanks
&gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt;
&gt; &gt; Kathey
&gt;
&gt;

Re: Setting up Confluence Wiki (Re: Vote on Wiki for Quarks Podling)

Posted by Cazen Lee <po...@gmail.com>.
I'm sorry for inconvenience

Posted by Queenie Ma <qu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Katherine Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
On 4/21/16 12:02 PM, Katherine Marsden wrote:
> I filed

> and requested admins
> oskssaunders,queeniema, home4slc, wcmarsha
>
> with contributors
> kmarsden,cazen

Well, It's been created at

Posted by Katherine Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
I filed

and requested admins
oskssaunders,queeniema, home4slc, wcmarsha

with contributors
kmarsden,cazen

I will respond to this thread when it is up and then the admins can add
more folks as needed.

Best

Kathey