Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ao...@gmail.com on 2009/10/02 17:34:46 UTC

TermVector term frequencies for tag cloud

Hello,

I'm trying to create a tag cloud from a term vector, but the array
returned (using JSON wt) is quite complex and takes an inordinate
amount of time to process. Is there a better way to retrieve terms and
their document TF? The TermVectorComponent allows for retrieval of tf
and df though I'm only interested in TF. I know the TermsComponent
gives you DF, but I need TF!

Any suggestions,

Thanks,

Aodh.

Re: TermVector term frequencies for tag cloud

Posted by Bill Au <bi...@gmail.com>.
Have you considered using facet counts for your tag cloud?

Bill