Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/03/14 06:10:45 UTC

Does the AOO blog ever get comments?

It seems odd to me that we didn't receive any comments at all on the
email shutdown post, even though a link was sent out to 4000+ people
on the announce list, as well as sent to a number of the legacy OOo
lists.

I see nothing either, when I log in to edit the blog.  No comments at all.

Is there a rights issue here?  If we're moderating comments for spam
or whatever, then we really should make it (if possible) so blog
authors can approve and respond to comments.  It doesn't work that
well otherwise.  (Alternatively, make all blog authors also
moderators, admins or whatever other Roller role needed to work with
comments.)

-Rob