Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Alex Alvarez <al...@limelight-tech.com> on 2001/04/03 00:53:20 UTC

Faultcode exception

Hi, I'm trying to run the samples included in the soap-bin-2.1.zip and I get the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=A 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Fault' element must contain a: 'faultcode' element.; targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: A 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Fault' element must contain a: 'faultcode' element.]
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:244)
        at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManagerClient.java:127)
        at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.deploy(ServiceManagerClient.java:140)
        at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient.java:228)

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Regards

Re: Faultcode exception

Posted by Alex Alvarez <al...@limelight-tech.com>.
I changed to xerces 1.2.3, but now I get the follwoing exception:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
  Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

    did anyone have a similar problem with release 2.1? or knows how to solve it?

      Hi, I'm trying to run the samples included in the soap-bin-2.1.zip and I get the following exception:

      Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=A 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Fault' element must contain a: 'faultcode' element.; targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: A 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Fault' element must contain a: 'faultcode' element.]
              at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:244)
              at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManagerClient.java:127)
              at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.deploy(ServiceManagerClient.java:140)
              at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient.java:228)

      Does anyone know how to fix this?

      Regards

  Paul B Duffy                paduffy@cisco.com
  Cisco Systems, Inc.