Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by vgrig_us <vg...@hotmail.com> on 2008/07/14 18:39:57 UTC

Simple rule to score based on number of recipients

Hello to all...

Due to social engineering attacks, we have a real for simple rule that'll
add score based on number of recipients on our outgoing servers. I tried to
find something like that in standard SA rules, but didn't see anything...

Has anyone on this least done that? Any standard rule that can be adopted
easily?

Thank you...