Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Alexander Kolbasov <ak...@cloudera.com> on 2018/05/01 04:33:14 UTC

Organizing JIRAs as subtasks for ABAC and FGP

It is rather difficult to navigate multiple JIRAs associated with ABAC and
FGP.

I wold suggest moving all jiras as subtask of two uber-jiras - one for FGP
and one for ABAC. What do you think?

- Alex

Re: Organizing JIRAs as subtasks for ABAC and FGP

Posted by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>.
FGP is already implemented. I think you're confusing with Owner privileges
which has its own jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SENTRY-2151

Posted by Anthony Young-Garner <an...@cloudera.com>.