Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Amit Pandey <am...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/03 13:06:56 UTC

Error in Geode

Hey All,

Recently I am trying to use PdxSerialization, instead of java, I
encountered this error:-

creation; nested exception is
org.apache.geode.pdx.PdxInitializationException: The PDX metadata has
already been created as a peer metadata region. Please create your pools
first.

Can anyone please let me how to resolve this:-

*Regards*

Re: Error in Geode

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Amit,

It looks like maybe you are trying to configure a member as both a client
and a server? PDX doesn't really handle that very well. If you are trying
to create a client, create your client with ClientCacheFactory and that
should fix your problem.

-Dan