Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2008/03/30 19:16:54 UTC

[Vote Result] Release configadmin 1.0.1

The vote for releasing the new version 1.0.1 of the configadmin
passed successfully with

three +1 votes Felix Meschberger, Carsten Ziegeler, and Stuart McCulloch.

No other votes were cast.

I'll continue with uploading the release asap.

Thanks

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [Vote Result] Release configadmin 1.0.1

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Sorry, I meant to vote...just too many things to do...

-> richard