Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com> on 2001/04/20 22:12:31 UTC

FYI: RC9 and commiters

Hi all,

   This is just a heads up that Vincent isn't going to roll the RC9
build until Monday (he's out of the office today).  After that a lot
of new code is going to go into CVS (my new Image Tag handling stuff,
and Vincent may have an even larger set of changes coming on Monday).

   We thought it would be a good idea to try and have RC9 be an
_extra_stable_ release, since we may have some new "features" to work
through for a while considering all the new code.

   So Vincent & I ask that between now and when Vincent gives the all
clear please think twice before doing commits.