Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Schulhof, Gabriel" <ga...@intel.com> on 2014/07/24 14:03:55 UTC

Tizen

Hey!

I've gotten my two remaining tizen-related PRs[0,1] up to par wrt. the
CI. Awesome that there's a CI now!

Could somebody please take the time to have a look at them? I've
manually tested the workflow in terms of getting a cordova project to
launch on the Tizen emulator, and, well, as they say in bugzilla,
WORKSFORME.

So, I'm hoping to have lots of feedback on whether it works for others as well.

Thanks a lot for your help and attention,

Gabriel

Re: Tizen

Posted by "Schulhof, Gabriel" <ga...@intel.com>.
Hey!

Oops! Forgot to include the actual references *facepalm* :)

https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/16
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/17

Thanks for the heads-up!

Gabriel